The North Tour
It is an ancient walled village that owes its name to the Roman bridge that joins the two banks of the Lima River. The first charter was granted in 1125 by D. Teresa, mother of D. Afonso Henriques, even before the foundation of the kingdom.
The village is in the middle of Alto Minho, a rich agricultural region, where the famous green wine is produced.
What to expect:
– Hotel pickup and drop off
– local lunch (portuguese food)
Tours provided in English or Portuguese
Tour duration: ~3h
Reservation/ Cancelation policy:
Reservations are mandatory and require email request or confirmation within 48 hours or more before the date of service.
Cancellations within 48 hours will be fully refunded.
Value 000€ p/p